Thursday, February 16, 2006

Difficult Task !!!!!!!!!

whts the difficult task in our life time?
whts the toughest choice, decision? u will make in ur life time?

I say its "Switching job" from one to another company…

Ys, atlast I attend an interview ystdy.(after 3yrs)
Its a big reputed company..
while sitting in the interview hall I met more than 35staffs (most of them are indians) for my applied post….disaster…(come on gops, u r not the only person who wanted to change the job)….
I was waiting for my turn to be inteviewed….
in the meantime , for time passing I was talking to my furture collegues(aasai adhigam da unaku)
the office boy served us tea, while he was serving to othrs I laughed myself
( I remembered tht joke " Sir Ladduuuuu" ) he he he

"I cum to knw tht main reason , why the people are switching job is for a "good pay" whr, why i wanted to change for to" learn"....
After 1.27 mins my turn came to enter……..whn I enter the room ther was only one single guy (kila boltu) sitting…

Intrvr :- G'd morn Mr.Jopaneth . ( he killed my name)
Me :- (sotta, pera olunga sollu da)(myself!!) G'morn…u can cal me gops...
Intrvr :- Ok… I wnt thru ur C.V. , u hav done B.com…, gud.. Why u didn’t do more than tht?
Me :- I wanted to , but I got an good offer , so I didn’t…..
Intvr :- ok, why u want to join our company?
Me :- jst it’s a big organisation, I can learn a lot….etc etc..
Intvr :- why?ur company is a not a big one?
Me : - it is., but I want to change………….
Intvr:- whts ur expectation?
Me :- xxx
Intvr:- u knw, our company doesn’t give any allowances…only net salary…..whr ur company gives u all the facilities…
Me:- s I knw,
Intvr:- if u calculate everthing, u'll get only around xx more, for tht u want to take risk?
Me:- risk?
Intvr:- ya, if u don’t prove urself... in ur provision period , u'll be fired …..
Me:- (ennada idhu…ippadi solraaan sottai…….)
Me:- no probs, I can manage it….
Intvr :- ok gops…..will call u soon (parambara parambara ai idhey dialogue )
Me :- myself ( naalu question kooda ketkala? For this I wasted 3hrs man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Me:- thanks sir, (nee koopuda maatanu therium)…..
Me.: Nice Meeting u…..bye

P.S.:- On the way to my office , I was thinking myself…… why I want to switch the job now? I'm happy with wht I'm getting and obviously I wont get the facilities like wht I'm getting here, in other companies…..
If my reason is only to learn and to get a good title ? Why cant I do it in the current working company itself? (dai sotta ennai confuse pannitiey.!!!!)
then, aftr a long kolumbufying I decided myself, not to join the new company if they call me (ennomo nalllaikey koopudura madhiri?) he he he

Working under pressure always gives u experience (obviously it gives blood pressure too !!!)
lol

6 comments:

neighbour said...

Working under pressure gives blood pressure !!! - kalaaceteenga poonga...

Aaasai thannapa yellathukum karanam.. Manasu eppavumaa irukaradha vitutu parakaratha thaan parkum..

Naam onnum thravigal illi manasa adaki vazvadharku..

Peak Day Blues said...

ROTFL ;-)

TamilPonnu said...

hahahaha.. nalla sottai confuse pannitaan.

so ur happy with where u are??

self doubt sucks sometimes.. ya know..

Jagan said...

maams ..velai kedaikattum ...apporam pakkalam ..athukku munnadi ni velai reject yen pannurey ?

Jeevan said...

hahaha super interview. i remember a interview from Sathyaraj movie, kalyana Kalata, where sathyaraj go for Theater Manager interview, where manivannan ask: ippa kadavul nera vanthu unaku our varam koduppar, nan nalla iruntha theater nasama poedum, theater nalla iruntha nan nasama poeduvan.

My days(Gops) said...

@Neigh :- ofcourse, aasai padaradhu namma istam... Thuravigalukkum aasai undappa...ie,aasai padakoodadhu nu.

@peak :- he he

@tamil:-@self doubt sucks sometimes
ya..it really sucks..

@Jag :- sure...

@Jeevan :- Nice joke....