Tuesday, February 21, 2006

" Hero pen and Bril Ink"

today's thought

Hw Many of them (in abroad) knw abt " Ink Pen"? and how many of them still using "ink pen"
whoever may be > kid,youth,kila bolt !!!!

whn I was a kid in the school, till 3rd std all the students are supposed to write only in pencil,
after tht , once u enter the 4th std, u hav to start wrinting in pen tht too in a "Ink Pen"…..
(there were ballpoint pens also, but its totally banned in the schools….) so till my 12th std(1997) I've been using only Ink Pens… during exams times I used to carry two pens fully loaded with ink ( ennomo fulla eludhi theekura madhiri he he and after exam I'll pour some ink in the ground (illati veetla kandupudichidu vaangley!!!!)

there are lots of models and types of ink pens available in the market… but our alltime favourite is "Hero Pen" made in China . "Hero Pen" speciality is the writing "Nip" and comfort in filling ink…and it wont suck too much ink…. and his perfect partner? ys, we guys always prefer " Bril Ink" .. it cost Rs.5/- the whole bottle (whole sale) and 25paise/filling in one pen in retail…
all the book shops wil be having a good sales in ink during exams time….

Now a days, most of the people hav changed to Ballpoint pens…even in the schools now the kids are starting with the ballpoint pen only
tht too right after their 1st std….

u can ask why all of sudden "why a botheration on "Ink Pen"," ?
my answer ,
nothing yaar, most of my colleagues sons and daughter doesn’t knw abt "Ink Pen"…..whn I told them abt , they're very eager on it…..

PS:- Even me too, stopped using the " Ink Pen" I duno why….. (kaalathin kattayam?)
But I miss my "Hero Pen and Bril Ink"……..
cheers !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

raz said...

ammam pa! my sis is in 7th.. ink penna yetho janthu pakura matiri parpa.. nee innonu vituta.. may be coz u r a guy.. lot of gals ( including me) we will have one small dirt cloth to wipe that ink which leaks from the pen :). Miss it actually....

neighbour said...

I am very big fan of Camelin pen... I still have the pen I wrote my final Semester exams... enamoo theriyala adhu mela oru paasam..

I still remember when we first used to the ink pen in 4th std I drink lot of ink..

adhu oru kanaaa kaalam...

ippo yellam Ball point pennuku maarathathuku karanam sombaeri thanam thaan.. Use and throw evalavu easyaa iruku...

My days(Gops) said...

@raz:- ya i forgt to mention it...actually i do also.....

@ old is always gold yaar!!!!!

visithra said...

Lol we had the same hero pen n bril ink ;)))

but over here we started using pen only at 13 that too ball pen - but i like ink pens n used to have some - n dad gave me one expensive brand from his collection some years later - he had a parker always in his shirt pocket for his whole life (as long as we remember) so much - bro took it after he passed away - i had wanted to but then decided thats ok let him have it

so we're taking turns reminding each other of someone? Lol

My days(Gops) said...

@visi :- it hapend ther also?
some people uses only one pen thru out their lifetime....
My grandpa had one british made pen with golden nib...he never writes anyting but it remains in his pocket always..... now my uncle(his son) is using tht pen...
( i hav an eye also on tht)

@so we're taking turns reminding each other of someone?
think so....
lol
cheers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was using hero pen in school, but now im using parker vector fountain pen now. I have never used Bril Ink, I have used only Camel or Chelpark ink, as they are dye based and Bril is particle based, and will erode the nibs soon.