Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Missing u Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

You are Perfect
You are Grand
You are Simply Great
You were always with me
You once held my hand
Teaching me to take steps
watching as i grew
now that i have grown-up
I'm making sure you knew
You have been such a great mom
In each and everyy way till u were there and even now......
"I know that you are still taking care of me now and always.......
Thanks for all tht you have given to me......

Though u r not with me for the past 6yrs,
i miss u everymoment mom...

PS:- i was totally forget this day.., but it strukd bck, whn i read Visth's blog abt her father...Tnx yaar...

5 comments:

neighbour said...

amma... aval oru kaaviyam..

AMMA inda varthaiyaa sollum podhae manasuku romba sondoosamaa irukum..

raz said...

kaachalil netro thodum poothum...
mazhail ninainthu thalai thodum pothum...
Tholkalai thatti urchaka padutha al illatha pothum...
ninaivil nizha aduvathu
ammavin anbu kai...

visithra said...

ohh now I understand what you meant - from both comments

thats a beautiful poem

Jeevan said...

u have a good anbu on u r mom, hope u will meet u r mom soon.:)

My days(Gops) said...

@neighbour :- kandipaa..

@raz :- No One's More Deserving Than Someone Special as "Amma"

@visithra :- thanks and Nanri

@Jeevan :- whn time comes, kandippa poi paarpen.......