Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brake gav me a break.!!!!!!!

started the day with the brake failure………..

after passing the first signal on the way to my office,
I saw the road empty (weekend here) and I accelerated to 110km, thn I saw the board
"camera ahead speed limit 80km"….(ivanga tholla thaangala pa)…….
I pumped my brake, devuda!!!!! (brake pudikala)
The pedal was going in, but, the speed was in still 100km
I got tensed and startd pumping again again,(pudra pudra dai pudra) nothing workd…
I had 2 option to stop the car,
1. pull the hand-brake (I knw it doesn’t work at 90km speed)
2. put the gear from "D"(drive) to "P" parking ( I've not tried yet)…but I was scared to do so,
(if it is a manual gear, I wud hav stopped the car long back)

so decided not to take any effort to stop the car ,let it bang anywhre and later face the prblm whtever it comes…..
Thnking so, I changed the gear to "N" neutral and took the leg from the brake pedal….
I was so lucky, no cars ahead on me… oru valiaaah car 30km speed ku vandhurichi, then I pulled the hand brake,
atlast, car stopped (aiaaah)………….big relief

after tht cald one mini crane to take my car to the garage, he came after 1 hour then I went with him to garage chekd everything and the mechanic said to change brake kit and it will take atleast 5hrs…..to finish….

I said ok , catchd one taxi and went to the office, by the time I reached its now already 1pm and today is half working day , so 1.30 we are closing…..

PS:- wrote this in the half an hour office time..(yet another day w/out working)

1. from 8.45am to 1pm ( totally screwed up by my car)………..

Koduma Koduma nu koviluku ponaah, anga oru koduma thalai ai virichi aadunichaaam…………

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

neighbour said...

hmmm.. james bond mathiri car ottirukeenganu sollunga..

thank god oruthanum oppositla varalainu..

visithra said...

5 hours to change the break?? garagela nariayah perah???

luckily nothing happened

TamilPonnu said...

lmao .. holy crap!

dude. U shouldve just stayed home!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

:O Maatu vandikku eppo brake vechanga???? Cha sorry avasara patuten :P
Hope u r safe...

My days(Gops) said...

@neigh:- james bond ellam illai nanba, its some sort of luck played really tht day..illati annanuku aaapu thaan.....
he he he

@visith:- though its a weekend, and a only one tamil mechanic i know.....it happend....
5 hrs not to change the brake, jst to buy the spare parts,
PS:- i got the car only at 9pm...

@tamil:- if i cud knw this earlier, i wud hav.........

@Princess(a new name for u) :- eppadi eppadi maatu vandi aaah? aiyo pavam, neenga kuppathla irrundhu irrundhu, world theriaama grow aagiteenga.....
btw, neenga fish'a cow nu thaaaney solluveenga?
PS:- s, i'm safe..........

he he he he
lol

Jeevan said...

ennanu thariyala cineavula mattum break cutana sema speeda oturanga.

My days(Gops) said...

@jeevan:- adhey sandhegam thaan enakum......