Saturday, March 18, 2006

En Ulagam unnai sutrudhey !!!!!!!!!!!!



one of my lifetime wish is to own this car .......

Toyota Sera

though its only a limited edition car...i cudnt find even a single car in kuwait....
(its banned in kuwait bcos of weightless body)..

My search has began....
(thedi thedi thedi theidheney!!!!!!)


if any of u guys in tamilnadu, owns this car and wants to sell it, please inform me before doing it...

i'm crazy on this car....

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

neighbour said...

Car nalla thaan irukuthu.. what is the cost of this car in india.. if possible onu vaangi unglaku gift pannalaamnu thaan...

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha. Sariana vehicle paithiyama irupeenga pola irukey :>
Cha konjam munadi soli irukka koodathu... naa vikrathukku munadi soliruntha... Apdinnu sonna nambava poreenga :P First I have 2 finsih my degree and then earn my tricycle..... :))

My days(Gops) said...

@neigh:- romba thanks nanba, cost evalavu nu theriala, but it comes maximum 1.5lk...(4th hand)...

@princi:- i luv cars...
neenga edhu sonnalum naan nambuven...(illati thaan ennai bulb'nu solluveenga)
he he he jst kidding.....
cycle'eh otta varadha? tri-cycle vanganumnu solreenga?

Jeevan said...

i have see this type of car in my Uncle's mechanic shop. padaiyappa nelambari ketta vona kattupparunaga. i also like cars.

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Adapavi..I meant Should buy on my own income..

You are tagged. Pls check out my blog to know more.. Will be happy to see ur tag.

M a v e r i c k said...

lloyds road, royapettah le Sera workshop irukku...naraya car nikkradha pathu irukken...oru sila car vikkavum vachi irukkanga. between lloyds colony and ajanta junction...vazhthukkal!

THAMIL said...

pakka thamilan entru arimugam. aanal thamilai kanom!!!!!!!!!