Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy Womens Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagged by Hon'ble Ponnarasi Kothandaraman........

All of us have a woman to wish, may it be Mom, Sister, Ladylove or wife.

About : En Amma

Two things I like in her: 1) Her Stricktness
2) Coool and sacrificing attitude……

Two things I dislike in her:
1) She never lemme go out in the weekends with my friends
2) She nvr takes medicine at all…….

Two dishes I love her preparing:
1 ) Fish Curry,
2) pavakai piratal (chance hey illai)….

I would like to tag:
all my buddies who hav not been tagged ....

Cheers!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
Tht was very sweet. U like mom's strictness? Ur kid is gonna have a bad time...Hahaha

My days(Gops) said...

yen nga? eppadi nu sollungo please...

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Strictness pudikum'na Kid nelama romba paavam..
Thts it nuting else. :D

My days(Gops) said...

oh..naan enga amma kitta strictness pudikum nu thaan sonnen..
naan strict aaah irrupenu solla la ......

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Ayoo, Yenna arivu...Sorry I misunderstoodd....

neighbour said...

hmmm... indha photavil irukum appavai payan yaarunu therunchukalaame...

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Neighbour,
He said his son long back ;) Dont u rembr? :P

Hehehehe

neighbour said...

illai enaku nyabhagam illaingoo...

thanks for the infor arasi...

My days(Gops) said...

@Pon :- naan eppo sonnen idhu my son nu? this is my father's son tht is me, myself whn i was 3yrs old...

@neigh:- ennapa neeum nambiti'ey? this is me ........

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Neighbour,
Ipdithaan apram dabaippanga'nu theriyum.. He is chumma telling..
And atlast some1 called my nickname properly rather than pon, ponna etc.. Thanku :D

@Mydaysarecounted,
OK...I wont tell any1. Thts all inimey athu namma moonu perukkulla ;)

Jeevan said...

Verynice. i also like my mom's stricktness.

My days(Gops) said...

@pon:- hey, unmai ney mudivu panniaatcha? meyalumey adhu naaan than... dabaikala...

@neigh:- nanba ennai nanbu......

@jeevan - really? cheers!!!!