Saturday, March 04, 2006

This week Top5

1. Loads of work, cudnt finish anything due to powercut.
2. apppada , atlast I got my day off ystdy after a 5 weeks….
3. I washed my car after a month ( I knw this is too much, but wht to do? All in the game….)
4. Me and my roomates went all the way 60kms from my room to hav lunch in "Trichy Bismillah Hotel".
first time in this past 4 years I had a typical namaa ooru briyani…enna taste theriuma? Aiyo aiyo, ullam ketkudhey more…
5. watched June R, Kalvanin kadhali,Madharasi the same day……jst for timepass again…,
June R => Pakka senti,
Kalvanin Kadhali => Nayandhara vukaga parkalam
Madharasi => still trying to catch the story, but cud'nt

PS :- Lost 2kgs weight…..

Cheers !!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Madharasi??? Never heard abt tht. Hero and heroine????

Same day 3 movies...Hm..Ensoy!

Have a nice day,
Ponnarasi

Jeevan said...

i will watch JuneR only for JO, i like the song Mazhaiya Mazhaiya...

My days(Gops) said...

@pon:- u r a college girl and u duno wht film is releasing etc etc?
Madarasi=> hero arjun, heroin a new girl (nagma touch), and other hero from telugu, i duno his name...

@Jeevan:- sure, watch it for jo, she is still cute....

neighbour said...

@gops:- ennapa unga oorula adikadi power cut irukumaa enna..
And then I saw - kalabah kadhalan movie which is very very very good..

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Boss athu Madrasi and not MADARASI...

My days(Gops) said...

appadiyaa? i duno cos, i read tht in tamil

kuttichuvaru said...

kalvanin kaathali vetti padam....
kalaaba kaathalan was gud
actually chithiram pesuthadi was decent for a low budget flick... was better than kalvanin kaathali...

My days(Gops) said...

@kutti:- ya thts realy true,
will watch kalaba khadalan today