Saturday, March 11, 2006

This week Top5

1. Saw Kalabah kadhalan, Sudheshi, Kovai Brothers, Blough Master (Hindi)

Kalabah khadalan :- a different story, 2nd heroine is ok in acting,

Sudheshi => typical captain's election movie…. "all the doctors shud work in the village for 1year to get the doctor's degree=> nice point..

Kovai brothers=> 1st half some scenes are really nice to laugh especially sathyaraj immitating others…....framing govt.officer's activities is the highlight........

Blough Master => Hero abishek bloughs everybody in the movie but in the end we are bloughed with the story…..

2. Gave in advance my b'day lunch to my friends n the same "trichy bismillah hotel"…(same mutton briyani)…

3. Switched off my mobile first time in 6months ystdy…..omg, not even a single missed call, messages etc……

4. Thought of gifting myself for my b'day, so went for shopping, but valakam pola onnumey pudikala…..

5. My first b'day wish came thru sms from my sweet heart ( my best friend dhandapani)

PS:- ystdy physically I was ok, but mentally onnumey velai seiyala……..

cheers!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

neighbour said...

pirnadha naaal eppona sollave illaiyae.. Treat yellam ketka maatoom sir...

"இனிய பிறந்தநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்"

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
When is your bday? Bday for many great great personalities in March. :P
Is it 12th????

Jeevan said...

it seems u had enjoyed the week with party and movies.