Tuesday, April 04, 2006

nadapadhu nadandhuvidum……

ha ha ha……
I'm much tensed today….but still laughing myself (non-stop)
ha ha ha

today went to one govt.office for official work…..morning at 8.am
I'm supposed to give my ID card before entering the office…. (rule here in all govt offices)
(usually, I used to give my health card instead of giving my ID Card…bcos, once if u lost the ID card, it’s a big procedure to get it back, and u cant move anywhr w/out it….)

but today by mistake, I gav my ID card and went in…
(i realised once i got in)
after finishing my work , came out gav the token to collect my ID ,
paarunga ninaithadai polavey nadandhudichi…..

they hav misplaced my ID somewhre among 3000 other ID's……devuda…
enna pannuradhu nu theriala., they made me to sit to search for it….
apppada, atlast they found it and gave to me …….
u knw wht time?
Adhigamillai gentlemen jst 2.45pm …..

whole day screwed up….. feeling tired =>nothing doing=>fully exchausted=> want to go home=> nadakuma?

kasta kaalam.....

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

take it easy nanba.

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

Ellam nanmaike

Shiv said...

Acho paavam

My days(Gops) said...

@jeevan:- always..

@gops:- therium..

@shiv:- its all in the game..
btw, welcum here..

kuttichuvaru said...

well, enakkum nadanthurukku (recently).. jus one bad day, avvlavu thaan!!