Wednesday, May 10, 2006

May 10th 2006

in 2002

வேலை வாய்ப்பொன்று தேடினேன், தேடி நாள்தோறும் வாடினேன்
தெய்வம் என் பாடு பார்த்தது, என்னை இங்கு கொன்டு வந்து சேர்த்தது.
வேதனை யாவும், சோதனை யாவும் தீர்ந்தது......

Today, me ssssteping nto 5th year in gulf life………

indha 4years'la look back panni, ennatha saadhichom'nu paartha?

May 10th 2002 - May 10th 2006
பல பொருப்புகளுடனும், பருப்புகளுடனும் இம்மண்ணை வந்தடைந்தேன்.......

becalm'a=> started my career as a outlet cashier in a 4star hotel =>got one demotion => after a big survival ( I got to knw whts life? How people changes in fraction of seconds, If u hav "head weight" , then ur downfall starts , => got a break => now writing this as a accountant…….
lots of changes,

My achievement nu solla pona,
1. I had two big responsibilities, which I achieved sucessfully…
2. Bought my dream bike "yahama Rx-100" by exchanging my old Rxz..
3. Gulf'la Driving license edukaradhu peria visaiyam …adhaium eduthuten…..
4. Idhai my biggest nu sollalam => Bought a car last year for my own adhuvum my fav.blue colour la (aiyo, ninaichi kooda parakala theriuma?)
innum nerai'aah chinna chinna visaiyangal nadandhurukku……

என்னுடைய திறமையிலும், உழைப்பிலும் நான் உயர்ந்தாலும், அவர்களின் கருனை இல்லை எனில் நான் இல்லை…

Things I've missed……
( family, relatives, friends koooda irrukaradhu idhelam obvious'a missing panren, apart from tht)
mY 4 birthday's, tamil festivals, Tamil Tv channels, cricket, sight adiching atmosphere, Food, ippadi nerai'a things'a miss pannunaalum, idhelam "dhoosu" aakivitaal my sister's 6months old daughter……. She is damn cute and I'm dying to see her….
jst counting on the days to hold her hand…….

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Bala.G said...

Hey Congrats yaa and all the best to achieve your goals...

:: The Protector :: said...

COngrats Man!

Cheers!
:)

neighbour said...

hmmm... kastam puriyudhu neighbour..

pattu thirundharavan thaan valkaila romba stronga varuvaanu chummava sollaraanga..

Enjoy the days nows, definitely you will have nice time in future.

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Yenna ithu senti post potuteenga.. It was gud though..
Gud attitude 2 c tings tht u achieved.. :)

Jeevan said...

Vazthukkal nanba. dont know what to tell, sure missing the family friends and relatives: kastamthaan. hope you will meet them soon:)

smiley said...

fulfilling ur dreams, have fun :)

My days(Gops) said...

@bala.g :- thanks man..

@the protector:- welcum here => thanks man...

@neigh:- correct'aah soneenga... thanks da..

@pon:- thanks...ennadhu senti aaah? (appadium sollalam).. idhelam "வாழ்க்கை பயணத்தில்" oru stop over'nga......

@jeevan:- thanks da... kandipa will see them soon..

@smiley:- thanks....welcum here...

Shuba said...

Hey...enakku unga vaalkai sarithiram theriyume ippo

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

Congratulations Gops.I completely understand u r kastams.

My days(Gops) said...

@shuba:- adhu enna'nu sollunga?

@gopal:- he he he....thanks...