Saturday, July 15, 2006

Looking Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a days
When I look back on my life, I realise that I had lived so many lives in one…facing so many different sides of life in a life time…
when I was a kid I had no clue of wht life I will be having,…..sometimes i don’t even make an idea of wht I will make in my life…
In the School days I wished to became an automobile engineer as I had lots of lots of lots of interest in that…..but I cud manage to get and end with only an degree in commerce...wht makes me to change ? still i duno....
whtever it is ......i'm doing good with wht i'm having.....
i strongly believe in this "wht ever Happens , Happens for a reason"
i hav achieved something which i had never thought i cud.... Life is full of ups and downs.....life's keeps on changes.......

5years before as a student i had different life :- being in "incredible india" roaming all over my city with my bicycle, bajaj sunny, yahama RXZ , friends motorbikes and cars w/out worries, going after catcho's, weekend bike race in cauvery bridge, having lots of friends, etc, etc.... those things are never gonna happen in my life again...... but those sweet memories will remain in my mind....
For all the things ive missed.... and for all the things i've lost !! I dont think i can get them back.... But anyway its my my my my life....

ofcourse, now as a working guy (in gulf) :- i'm living totaly different ...... decently dressed (i think ha ha ha), sitting at my room in the weekend without going out, cooking some foods, watching all type of movies, keeping in touch with families,friends,relatives over the phone and mails..... etc etc...... this life also giving me some pleasure and memories but not like 5 years back....mmmmmmmm

obviously i duno wht type of life i'll be having after 10years(if i'm alive)...may be settled in india? or still working in gulf, or somewhre else in the corner of the world? lets wait and see....

Life brings out different sides of our selves, happy memories and sad memories.... What matters if the good memories remains always................?????
( see selfish exists here too........)

This is something different...
" You cant change the past, but u can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future"..
wht does it mean actually? does it mean waste ur present for a good future? wht will happen if we dont get up from the bed tomorrow?

Luv
gops.... Posted by Picasa

Thaimannai thoda innum => 54days more to go....

kannil oru thuli neer, mella kalandru villundhadhu pol.......
thedi kidaipadhilai endru therindha oru porulai............
thedi paarpadhendru mei thedal thodangiadhey..........
vaazhndha vaazhivirkum, vaazhum naatkalukum...........


11 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
Thathuvam yellam ketu anubavikanum kelvi kekka koodathu ;) " You cant change the past, but u can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future"..
BTW,All the quotes were too good.

Have a nice day,
Ponnarasi.

neighbour said...

Old day memories yendrum iniyavai....

Same problem here.. I am now in US feeling like missing something in life which cant be earned in future..

But -"What ever happens happens for good" by saying this I am convincing my self.


-- past cannot be changed... Future cannot be predicted...
what abt present-- Tomorrows past and Yesterdays present...

First time to your blog.. attracted by you name--"my_days_are_Counted"..

Velu Nair said...

reminds me of the Carpe Diem theory - eat, drink and be merry, for who knows if theres a tomorrow?
:)

long ago, read somewhere soemthing like this - millions of yesterdays gone, and millions of tomorrows to come, but just one today. live it to the fullest! :)

Jeevan said...

When we were kid, if everyone ask us, what is your wish to come? we tell, Doctor, Pilot, Police, Scientist.. when we grow, our thoughts change and settle in some other. Best of luck for your Life travell.

Usha said...

thai mannai thodara neram vara vara sema philosophical-a pesareenga pola ;)

krk said...

One man with many faces....

Pavithra said...

Lot of good thathuvums !!

BTW, for me 21 days to go home
:-) !!

ambi said...

inga vanthaa oree thathuvaama irukku! ithukku mela shuba postla thathuva mazhai pozhiyuthu!
ennappa nadakuthu..?
irunga, irunga, naan oru thathuva post illa illa, episodee arambikaren. :)

Syam said...

ennathu daily post poduravanga ellam ethavathu thathuvams of india sollanumnu ethavathu rule iruka... :-)

My days(Gops) said...

@pon:- sare'nga, thanks.......

@neigh:- vaanga vaanga., enga romba naaala aalai'ey kaaanom?

@velu:- well said..

@jeevan:- ya thts true....enga eppadi irruopom'nu yaaruku therium?
thanks..

@usha;- cha cha, appadi ellam illai..

@krk:- with many different faces..
wher hav been all these days?

@pavithra:- thanks..
mmm....nalla padia poitu vaanga..

@ambi:- appadi ellam illa thala..inimel appadi eludhala...neenga onnnum episode'a aarambichidaa'dheenga.

My days(Gops) said...

@syam:- cha cha, appadi ellam illai., summa thaaan poten.....
he he he